Sunday, April 16, 2017

It's Been Awhile...

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been super busy with teaching. Spring Semester is always crazy as a special ed teacher. It seems to be prime time for ARDs too, but there's also the STAAR test. Two weeks of preparing materials for my kiddos followed by three weeks of testing. I've also been having some health issues, but have discovered that cutting gluten has been helping significantly. So, there's all that plus I've been in the writing cave and the reading cave. My latest love is Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. Amazing!

The writing world has been great though. I've put my sequel to my space book on hold for a little bit in case some changes to the first book need to be made. In the mean time I've been working on a completely new book that is a dark comedy. It's hilarious and fun and has been a great place to go to with everything going on. I just hope someone will enjoy it as much as I do.

Any new books you've read? Which ones? Mention in the comments! I always love adding more books to my TBR list :D

Have a pleasant day! And remember, be brave!

2 comments:

  1. Pyromaniac by Lish McBride and Wrath of the Storm by Jennifer A. Nielsen. Both were very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so awesome! I will have to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete